In our times of economic and financial crisis, social and environmental changes, growing number of serious diseases and infections, a lack of positive emotions and hopes for future, and even`end-of-world’ threat, how many of us can say that they really feel happy? And how many happy people can we see around us? People are busy and focused on solving numerous problems and managing stresses, so they have no time even to think about happiness. Want to feel happy? Check out the list of the ideas below.
1. You can not feel happy unless you believe that you are happy. Being aware about your happiness and treasuring your happiness is the only way to maximize your feeling happy and take the most of this life!
2. Making others happy is the most effective way to be happy. It is a very common stress and depression management technique, which works perfectly well and always helps people feel good and happier. Making someone happier, making someone’s dream come true, making someone be more successful or self-confident can make a serious difference in your life as well, and you’ll feel happier!
3. Do not be afraid of looking too stupid or annoying because of being too happy. Some would suppose that happy people look too foolish and annoying, when sad and pessimistic people look more serious and smart. However, in real, happy people look much warmer and more friendly, more open and self-confident, less boring and selfish.
4. Happy people can share their happiness and make others happy as well. Think of that: if you can not make other people happy, are you really a happy person? I guess the answer is “rather not”.
5. You can start living a happy life on the foundation of your own nature. Listening to yourself, trying changing yourself for better, feeling happy with own individual growth, progress and success, feeling like being at the right place in this life and in this world – those are very important factors for feeling happy.
6. All you need to feel happier is to think of feeling good and right. Giving up thinking about endless problems, ailments, troubles, stressful conditions and pessimistic ideas, and learning to think of feeling good, safe, not troubled and healthy, will substantially improve your mood and make you feel heppy!
7. Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect. Being happy means having reasons to be happy, seeing beyond imperfections and problems in your life, enjoying being who you are, appreciating and taking pleasure from every moment of your life,
8. Trying to be happy is not selfish or self-absorbed. Some may believe that in the world full of diseases, poorness, suffering and tears, it is too selfish or callous, trying to be happy. There is also a public perception that happy people are not interested in the outer world and get focused on only their happy life. The truth is, happy people are much more open for helping others and sharing their positive emotions with those around them.
9. Start being happier right now!